Frequently Asked Questions about Beckworth and Co’s Warranty Policy
Here are Beckworth and Co., we strive to satisfy all our customers who purchase our products. If there are any issues with the product, please contact our support team and we’ll do what we can to take good care of you!
Please note that we take great pride in how we manage the process in which our products are manufactured, shipped and warehoused. Because of this, warranties can only be honored if purchased via our partners and authorized sellers.
Do I qualify for the warranty?
- If you purchased our product from an authorized seller, then you qualify for the warranty. If you purchased the product through a seller who is not authorized, then the warranty is void since we can not guarantee the quality control. Authorized sellers are listed below and can be found on popular platforms such as Amazon, Ebay, PraticoGoods.com, Walmart and more:
- Pratico Goods
- Beckworth and Co
How long does the warranty last?
- All of our Beckworth and Co. products come with a 90-day warranty.
Who should I contact about the warranty service?
- You can email our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and retail outlet
What happens if I received a defective product?
- We will replace the product or offer a full refund if the product arrives damaged or with defects that are deemed unfixable.
What is covered under the warranty?
- Any defects caused by manufacturing. Damages caused by the customer are not covered.
What are the conditions of the warranty?
- Damages caused, directly or indirectly from the customer are not covered. The warranty covers only manufacturing defects.