If you love to travel but still want to be productive at work, we have a few recommendations from our readers about how this can be done. Below is a list of businesses that assist you in your adventures around the world by providing you co-working, co-living, or both.
Companies you travel with that take care of booking your travels from spot to spot
- Remote Year - Choose traveling lengths of 4 months or 12 months
- Hacker Paradise - A good focus on professional development
- Be Unsettled - "Live anywhere, one month at a time", is their slogan
- Pangea 196 - Also 4 or 12 months. 1600 Initial Fee + 1600 per month. Cheaper than Remote Year.
- Terminal 3 - "Remote work simplified". Focuses more on the work aspect of co-working/co-living.
- The Remote Experience - Asia and Latin plans. Helps with insurance as well.
- WiFly Nomads - Teaches and trains you on the digital nomad lifestyle
- Wifi Tribe - Smaller, more intimate vibe. At least that's how it is promoted.
Flexible Co-Living spaces (Book when and where you want to live in Europe, Asia, North / Central / South America and more)
- Outsite - San Diego, LA, NYC, SF, Austin, Indonesia, Portual, Hawaii, Costa Rica, and more
- Roam - SF, Bali, Miami, Tokyo London
- Selina - Costa Rica, Panama, Mexico, Colombia, Equador, Peru, Portugal and more
- The Student Hotel - Amsterdam, Barcelona, Dresden, Florence, Paris, Rotterdam and more
- Click Space - Vietnam
- Nomad House - Vietnam, Indonesia
- Sun and Co. - Spain
- AngkorHUB - Cambodia
Co-Working spaces. When you know where you will be staying and just need a place to focus on your work.