- Unfold so 4 poles are straight and top of tent is in the center.
- Grab the top of the pole apparatus and lift straight up.
- When extended ensure poles lock in place by pushing joints together.
- Secure tent using stakes and filling pockets with sand or rocks.
- Remove stakes and empty pockets.
- Push down on top of tent pole apparatus. Important: pull apart pole points before folding up.
- Once apart joint should fold easily.
- Once collapsed fold the poles up and then fold in half.
- Roll up the tent and place back in carrying case.
- The tent has a built-in floor.
- The tent has UPF 50+ which offers excellent UV protection from the sun, though we recommend you to put on sunscreen especially during summer for extra protection.