- To open: Since it’s collapsible, simply tilt and let the leg hinges automatically swing open and snap into place.
- To fold: Simply pull the handle up and push in the sides to flatten it.
- It’s lightweight but can support up to a maximum weight of 250 lbs. Avoid exceeding the maximum allowable weight.
- Make sure that the step is fully open, the top deck are pushed down completely, and side panels are entirely extended before use.
- Distribute weight evenly when standing on top of the stool.
- Since it’s a foldable design, it’s not recommended for kids to use without adult supervision.
- Use folding stool on flat surface only. Avoid using on wet and soft surfaces.