- To use: Simply open and expand the basket and lift the padded handle.
- To collapse: Simply fold the basket and handle down flat.
- The picnic basket has insulation to keep food warm and drinks cold.
- When using ice to keep drinks cold or chilled desserts from melting, we recommend using ice packs.
- Distribute weight inside evenly to avoid sagging at the center. Putting heavier load can make it sag at the center.
- The handle should fold down as it is specifically designed it to do so. If the handle is a little tight, one thing to try is to push with a little force to get it to move down. After that it should loosen up.